Minute to Minute Programme of the Conference
Day 1 (17 April 2020)
Time : Program Details
- 08:30-09:30 am :On the Spot Registration and Tea snacks.
- 10:00-10:30 am :Welcoming and inviting the guests on the dais.
- :Introduction of the guests.
- :Lightening of the lamp.
- :Honoring the guest with bouquets .
- :Introduction of the Research Foundation of India.
- :Introduction of the conference by IIMS, Pune
- : Souvenir Launching by guest
- 10:30-12:00 noon :Inaugural address and Award Distribution
- 12:00-12:15 pm : break
- 12:15-01:30 pm : 1st and 2nd Technical session
- 01:30-02:00 pm : Lunch break
- 02:00-03:30 pm : 3rd and 4th Technical session
- 03:30-05:00 pm : 5th & 6th technical session
Day-2 of the conference, (18 April 2020)
Time : Program Details
- 9:00 -2:00 PM : (Case & Research) “Vishleshan 2K20”
- 02:15-03:30 PM : Valedictory & Best Paper Award Ceremony
For Sponsored Party Agencies Only with RFI
(Only for Research Foundation of India Person Not for Participants)
Technical Session Details : 01 Chairperson, 01 Co-Chairperson, 01 Experts and 01 Rapporter.
Parallel Technical Sessions shall be conducted with the permission of the conference Chairman.
General Instructions for theParticipants.
- Instruction for registration
Registration is compulsory for all the participants. We request all the paper contributors to register before 20th November 2019 to avoid the rush on the conference date. However, spot registration is available with a different payment slab. Kindly, see the registration and payment details at the conference website. The registration entitles you to conference kit, food coupons and certificates. We sincerely request you to cooperate with the facilitation desk in completing the registration process.
- Instruction for receiving the conference kit
We would like to inform our valued delegates that there will be a facilitation desk at the venue with conference executives. You can show the proof of payment or make spot payment to complete the registration process and collect your conference kit.
- Instructions for Tea and lunch.
The organizers would like to request the participants, delegates, guests and accompanying persons to collect the food coupons from the facilitation desk. You may collect the coupons along with the conference kit during the time of registration. Kindly note that the snacks, breakfast and lunch would be available only for the registered participants and special invitees. All persons accompanying the participants need to inform the organisers and collect their coupon (on payment) in advance. Your kind cooperation in this regard is inevitable.
- Instruction for receiving the certificates
Certificates in various categories would be available only to the registered participants. It is mandatory for all presenters (including the co-authors of a paper) to register in order to receive the certificate. Your certificates would be prepared only after you have made the presentation. Please visit the facilitation desk after an hour or two to collect your certificate. Meal will also provide only registered participants
- Instructions for receiving awards
The persons selected for the award need to be physically present on the occasion. In case it is not possible for the awardees to be physically present s/he should nominate or authorize somebody (in writing) to receive the award on his/her behalf. The persons shortlisted for the award should report at least half an hour before the distribution of the award. There will a facilitation desk to assist the awardees.